- Login to the control panel
- Go to "Domain Settings" menu on the left (or top depending on the theme used for the control panel)
- Now go to Domain info
- Click the domain that you want to change to an alias
- Now click the "On" (green button) for the web service to turn web service off.
- It will ask if you want to delete content, that is up to you if you do check the checkbox for that.
- Once the web service is off, you'll see a red / off button where the green one was
- On the domain info page, find the "Alias to existing hosting domain" (under the web service section) and click the "red/off button"
- On the next page, select which domain you want to alias to.
- Wait 10 minutes for configurations to reload and test it out
- Now make sure that you're redirecting to the main domain's address for proper SEO. https://u2-web.com/knowledgebase/58/Aliasing-Domains-with-Proper-SEO-domains-and-Search-Engines.html
- 0 Users Found This Useful
To add a domain for hosting, please do the following: Login to the control panel (please see...
To add a subdomain, please do the following: Login to the control panel -- please see...
Hsphere has a true separate domain setup and as such there isn't a central "public_html" folder...
To test your site before changing the DNS nameservers, you can use the instant access alias that...
User guides for our hsphere control panel are available at our downloads section for user guides:...